PM Carpet Cleaning are your local professional carpet, hard flooring and upholstery cleaning specialists. A 3rd generation family Company and proud advanced members of the National Carpet Cleaners Association. Your home is in safe hands!
Established for over 50 years, we cover Surrey, London and surrounding areas. We have a large and loyal customer base and are the trusted, quality carpet and upholstery cleaner of choice across Ashford, Staines, Shepperton, Walton on Thames, Weybridge, Hersham and surrounding areas. We are proud members of the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA) membership No: 1976 and WoolSafe approved. We are dedicated and passionate about the specialist cleaning of carpets, floors and soft furnishings and delivering a first-class service, every time.
Contact us now for a free, no obligation quotation or advice for professional carpet cleaning and more!
45 Maxwell Road, Ashford Common, Ashford, TW15 1RL, United Kingdom
09:00 – 19:00
09:00 – 19:00
09:00 – 19:00
09:00 – 19:00
09:00 – 19:00
09:00 – 17:00
Caring for the finest of carpets, rugs, upholstery and hard floors for over 50 years, we have handled many speciality items, worked with a wide range of customers and have seen lots of unusual situations within that time. Whether the carpet is natural or synthetic, our experience makes us one of the most trusted and reliable cleaners in Surrey and London. We regularly attend educational courses, certification schools, and conventions related to our work to keep up to date with our trade.
You can rest assured that our products are effective, efficient and safe for your carpets, soft furnishings, the consumer, and the environment. If a spot or stain can be removed, our products will remove it. We always use environmentally and Eco - friendly products with our main process.
This is the most important question to ask from any company working in your home or business! We hold full public liability insurance, leaving you safe in the knowledge that you and your home or business are protected.
We work with a wide scope of domestic and commercial customers to provide carpet, upholstery and hard floor cleaning services as well as stain guard protection.
Services we provide...
We have undertaken prestigious training in cleaning furnishings, carpets and hard floors from stain treatments to cleaning finer fabrics! We continue to stay up to date with the latest techniques and are proud advanced members of NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) - the only nationally recognised trade association dedicated to the cleaning & maintenance of carpets, hard flooring and soft furnishings. We are required to abide by the Association’s Code of Practice, which is designed to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
The machines we use are the most advanced and powerful systems available today. Our equipment does not over wet the carpet. You can expect maximum soil removal, and the pile of your carpet will be 'standing tall' again.
PM Carpet Cleaning is considered the most reliable carpet cleaning company in the area. We are often referred by some of the most seasoned professionals in the carpet industry. Take a look at our reviews on our home page! (Commercial references are available on request)
We offer a 100% no risk guarantee. We do not want anyone in our community to feel that they paid us for something they did not get. If you are not totally happy with our work, we will re clean the area for free. If you're still not satisfied, we will give you your money back. No strings.
Quality carpet cleaning is not cheap, but will extend the life of your investment and care for your carpets in a way that will save you money in the log run. We promise NO high-pressure sales gimmicks, no hidden costs. The price we quote is the price you pay. We only have one standard of cleaning - through, professional and exhaustive.
We want to reward you for sending customers our way. For each new customer that you send us, worth £100 or more, we will take 10% off your next clean. It's our way of saying a BIG thank you for recommending us!
Carpet and upholstery plays a massive role in our homes - its a big investment. Maintain them for as long as you can, keeping them smelling good and dust fee for a clean environment and they'll look and smell good for a long time to come. The only way of keeping your carpets pristine and to last a long time is to take good care of it. We recommend that you have carpets professionally deep cleaned every 12 to 18 months. This is a general rule of thumb, and it can be different for every home, depending on various circumstances.
With a wide range of DIY carpet cleaning machines to choose from, you may be tempted to do it yourself rather than hire a professional carpet cleaning company. However, by doing it yourself will not be as effective as when it is professionally done. DIY machines cannot heat the water to the required temperature as our professional machines do. Professional carpet cleaning machines used by us are more powerful and efficient than any DIY machine, they will leave your carpet wet after the carpets have been cleaned. Our machines will leave your carpets only slightly damp when cleaned and minimal time to dry. That is why you ought to choose PM Carpet Cleaning for all your carpet cleaning needs. It is worth it since we know how to take care of your carpets.
When your carpets have been professionally cleaned, they will only feel damp to the touch. Depending on the carpet type (wool, natural fibres or man-made synthetics) can take anywhere from 1-2 hours to 4-6 hours. Our fully trained and skilled technicians will advice you on completion of the job how long the carpets would take to dry. To aid the drying times, open your windows to allow fresh air circulating around the rooms.
After- Care Procedures
Your carpet, rugs, upholstery, or hard surface floor are cleaned in accordance with accepted industry standards of care. Here are a few tips to help make the most of your cleaning:
• Please allow plenty of time for your carpet, rugs, hard surface floors and/or upholstery to dry before returning to normal use. Drying times for carpet generally range from 2 hours to 24 hours. How long your carpet takes to dry after cleaning is related to the type and construction of the carpet, the type and degree of soiling and whether we applied any post cleaning treatments. Even more importantly, drying time is always directly related the ventilation and airflow in the home during and after cleaning. The humidity of the indoor and outdoor environment are also extremely crucial considerations. In some situations, we will employ professional air movers and fans to decrease drying times. One of the best ways to reduce the time it takes for your carpet, rugs, or furniture to dry is to have it professionally deep cleaned on a more frequent basis
• We recommend minimising traffic on damp carpet, rugs, or hard surface floors. Please remember that your feet can be slippery when walking from damp carpet onto hard surfaces or down-stairs. Wearing indoor shoes when you need to walk on damp carpet will keep oils from feet and socks from transferring into carpet. Upholstery should not be used until fully dry.
• We may place foam blocks or foil squares under the feet of furniture to prevent rust or wood stains from transferring to carpet and to prevent moisture from carpet from wicking into your furniture. Please do not remove these blocks until the carpet is fully dry.
• In accordance with established recommendations within and in the interest of your family and pet’s safety, it is best to keep everyonecompl out of the area being cleaned or treated during the cleaning, and for a minimum of one hour after the cleaning is completed.
• Occasionally, a carpet will look great after cleaning, but during the drying process areas begin to look dull in traffic areas and/or spotscan reappear. This is called “wicking”. Wicking is generally caused by heavy soiling deep within the carpet beyond what even the best equipment can extract without over-wetting during the cleaning. As the surface of the fibres dry, soil carrying moisture wicks upward, drawn by the dry fibres on the surface. This can be present in large areas such as traffic patterns or be limited to smaller spots. Should wicking occur after your cleaning, please give us a call to discuss options. The best way to prevent the likelihood of soil and spot wicking is to professionally deep clean your carpet within frequency guidelines established by carpet manufacturers and health authorities. Please consult with your cleaning technician or call our office for more information